Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DEFQON1 2012

Just a few pictures of the day. I didn't take much. It was my third time there this year and to be honest I didn't enjoy it. It was probably due to fact that it wasn't sunny like the last few years I've been to Defqon1. I was shivering the whole day because stupid me didn't bring a jacket. My bf had to sacrifice his for me haha *naww*

 I felt like I lost so much weight jumping around and dancing because the only thing I had all day was a hotdog which costed 3 tokens = $7.50 (a token = $2.50)... it was a godam expensive hotdog if you ask me!! Then I had two pieces of sushi and a cup of mother mixed with vodka haha blerghhhh so unhealthy! 

Before you ask me. NO. I don't take drugs. So I didn't fly that day hahaha I've never taken e before in my life. I'm already all bubbly and confident without the drugs. Like I can have fun without it. Some people can't but I don't blame them. It's your choice and not mine. I'm not judging. So that's my main reason for not taking it but I do drink :)

I think I'm over the whole hardstyle/techno genre. Apart from the cold weather the lasers and fireworks at the end was awesome! Wow! Last year was better though I reckon. I just remember glowsticks being thrown at the stage and a hundred of them being thrown back at the crowd and I almost got hit in the head with one ahhaahahha!!

Enjoy the pics and if you are going to Stereosonic this year I'll see ya there! I'm more of a house person ;) Last year was hectic! ! You'll be missing out if you don't go :P

OTHER INFO: 

*YOUTUBE


*Click on the pics if you want a larger view*






Do you want to re-create the makeup I did for the day? Then check out my recent video below:



DEFQON1 FOTD DRAMATIC EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL



If the video doesn't work click on the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment