Friday, March 16, 2012

Korean Circle Lens & Lashes


As you all know I love wearing false eyelashes and eye contacts. I wear them as often as 3 times a week. Why? Because they both enhance the size of your eyes in a way that even makeup can't. If your like me and your stuck with brown eyes and you want to change your eye colour every now and then you can choose to wear eye contacts. Eye contacts enlarge the size of your eyes and can change your eye colour whereas false eyelashes open up your eyes and makes them look bigger and can give off a natural to dramatic appearance depending on the lashes you use.

Now I know some of you girls don't like wearing eye contacts because you think they look too fake but here is where I come in. I'll be receiving some eye contacts from kiwiberry1 very soon and I'll make some reviews on them showing you all which lenses gives the appearance of a subtle and more natural look or a "dolly" look (this one often has a dark rim around the lenses which can make your eyes appear quite large and doll like. It is the most popular type of lenses out there but they look really unnatural).

I do have a few reviews on their circle lens on my youtube channel. If you aren't subscribed and haven't seen my videos please check out the link here

In the mean time if you want to purchase some lenses you can visit their website above which I have linked for you and you can use the code "melindaINT" to receive a 15% discount which can be used over and over again and you also receive a free lens case with every purchase. 

The contact lens from kiwiberry1 are genuine and come from Korea where they are manufactured. NOT CHINA. Payment can be made via paypal or credit card. They do ship worldwide. All lenses are disposable after 1 year so you can use them for a year! :D

If you live in Australia shipping is a flat rate of $10 so you can buy up to 7 pairs and still pay only $10 for shipping. If you buy 8 pairs you get free shipping worldwide!

All lenses cost just $20 EACH!!!

Enjoy ;)

Wearing no lenses. These are my natural dark brown eyes.
NEW QT H-type 3-tone Turquoise lens
QT 3-tone  Mist grey KE002  14.5mm 

No comments:

Post a Comment